Saturday, April 11, 2009

HePi BiRtHdaY FaTiN~

A TRIBUTE TO MISS NOOR RAIHAN FATIN RUSLAN
11/4/2009

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY DARLING~

FATIN!!!
Happy Birthday my dear friend
You have come so far along
Sadly I wasn't there when
Everybody sang your birthday song

We've been through a lot together
Through good times and bad
But you always stuck by me
Sometimes you were all I had

You've done a lot for me
And I've done some for you
All those times you felt sad
I was there to pull you through

Not only are you helpful
A laugh, you always bring
Even though it's usually stupidity
It's all the same thing

We've really come far
In this friendship that we made
You mean a lot to me my friend
I hope our friendship doesn't fade

I hope this poem makes you smile
But I really tried my best
Happy Birthday to you my best friend

XOXO!!!

2 comments:

A s h i k i n said...

tau x ade org merajok pagi bday dia sebab igt dia alone..padan muke kenekan lg aku time bday aku. hahahahhahahahahahahahh

~MaRd~ said...

fatin plak kene ke???
muahahahhahahaa...